Futura Mobility offers customers an outsourced technical help desk to provide immediate access to support professionals without having to build the internal infrastructure and take on overhead costs.
Futura ensures clients are achieving a complete return on investment for all their IT equipment and devices.
Our high retention rate for support professionals assures consistency and expertise throughout your project and our robust support methodology enables us to solve a wide range of problems on the very first call. In addition, Futura leverages a web-based asset management portal to provide a secure, easy to use method of accessing real-time service information on demand, such as technical support calls, repair history and maintenance.
With Futura, your issue is quickly resolved by a team that communicated clearly with you, so you users can be back to work with minimal downtime.
HELP DESK OUTSOURCING
- Level 1 & 2 services
- 24x7 support with nights and weekend options available
- Integration with ticketing systems
- Customer portals
- Service-level agreements based on your needs
- Reporting and analytics
- US-based services
Our full-service lifecycle management program assists healthcare organizations nationwide with managing the entire lifecycle of their point-of-care devices. Focusing on areas such as assessment, procurement, deployment, support, and recycle/buyback you can fast-forward your next mobility hardware-related project.
- Assessment: Our strategic assessment provides leaders with insights to guide the use and investment of point-of-care solutions throughout their organization. Our process includes interviewing key stakeholders, assessing network infrastructures, analyzing workflows, examining policies/procedures and presenting findings with recommendations.
- Procurement: Working with a complete line of the best manufacturers in the world, we can help match your organization with the right equipment in areas such as mobile carts, wall mounts, tablets/sleds/handhelds, barcode scanners/printers and disinfection devices. Our wide range of solutions ensures your users are focused on delivering quality patient care and not on the equipment they are using.
- Deployment: Futura’s deployment services simplify your projects and guarantee quick rollouts while minimizing the impact on your staff. Through our nationwide network of over 5000 technicians and our spacious technology center, we can stage, configure and deploy your equipment onsite. Additionally, we can offer remote configuration and integration services to compliment your existing processes.
- Support: Most organizations leverage equipment from multiple manufacturers. Futura’s support services eliminate multiple points of contact with a single source of support for your entire point-of-care enterprise. From our 24/7 help desk, proactive asset management portal, fleet management system, to onsite services, you can rest assured that your equipment stays up and running – enabling your clinicians to deliver the best in patient care.
- Recycle: Most organizations leverage equipment from multiple manufacturers. Futura’s support services eliminate multiple points of contact with a single source of support for your entire point-of-care enterprise. From our 24/7 help desk, proactive asset management portal, fleet management system, to onsite services, you can rest assured that your equipment stays up and running – enabling your clinicians to deliver the best in patient care.
Managed IT Support
We can help move your IT organization forward with assistance in areas such as:
- IT Strategy & Road Maps
- Enterprise Architecture
- Software Selection
- Interim Leadership
We work with you to align IT to your organizations future state. Our roadmap includes filling gaps to future state along with a total cost of ownership forecast. Our approach includes:
- Alignment to organization vision, strategic, operational, clinical and financial goals.
- Impact of technology on organization culture, workflow and processes
- Assisting in effective IT department organization and resource requirements
- Assess long term ROI
Legacy Backfill Services
Through our unique approach, qualified resources and attention to detail, we are poised to partner with you and your organization to help you tackle the hurdles that implementing new systems can create with your legacy systems.
For organizations that want to take a comprehensive approach to legacy support, Futura can provide Legacy Managed Backfill Support (LMBS) Services. This is a high-quality program by which we will manage your entire legacy system environment utilizing proven methodologies to reduce your overall support costs and maintain consistent levels of performance while allowing your organization to completely focus on your new system.
- Blended Rates
- Onshore Services
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24×7 Remote or Onsite Support
- Production Monitoring, Scheduling, Troubleshooting
- Regulatory Updates
- Downstream Application Testing
- Performance and Status Reporting
- Staff Ramp Up/Ramp Down Methodologies
- Decommission Plans and Procedures
With a wide variety of experience, skill sets, and processes, your organization can focus on the transition of your new system while Impulse HCS works in the background to “keep the lights on”. Our LMBS program consists of the following:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Status Reporting
- Quality Services
- Blended Onshore