Ensure your strategy planning and execution is successful when planning your next IT-related project through Futura’s Project Management, Program Management, Process Improvement, and IT Strategy Services.
We offer experts to manage and work on your behalf managing your IT, technical or system-related projects. Our portfolio offers projects in areas such as:
- Clinical and related systems
- Financial systems
- ERP systems
- Technical projects such as Telehealth, Windows upgrade, and mobility
Project Management - What We Do
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT AND SERVICES
Our complete range of project management consulting services, utilizing PMI/ PMP certified consultants, while leveraging Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Six-Sigma, puts us in a position to design a solution that addresses your specific needs.
Whether you need a project manager to oversee your build project or a team to perform an IT operational audit, we can deliver tailored services to your needs. That is the Futura Healthcare "White-Glove" service pledge to you: your satisfaction.
- PMO strategy, planning and cycle management
- PMO set-up, policies, and procedures
- PMO advisory services
- PMO staffing
- Project governance and procedure development
- Program management for system lifecycle support
- Project assessments and audits
- Overall clinical system implementation management
- Strategic project healthcare advisory and facilitation services
- Technical communication and support
Utilizing PMI methodologies, we provide healthcare organizations project management professionals to tailor and adapt our services around your organization’s unique needs. Our program management strategies always utilize:
- Standard templates
- Structured project management discipline
- Robust communications
- Enhanced decision making
- Risk reduction and mitigation strategies
- Quality control
Program Management - What We Do
Successfully lead your organization into the next generation of Healthcare IT with Futura's Program Management Services.
Without well-defined project management methodologies and tools projects can quickly run out of control, especially when attempting to manage multiple, complex/overlapping projects within a matrixed organization of stakeholders. We can assist putting direction and organization back into your most difficult projects with our following services:
- PMO Transformation
- Project Management (Waterfall and Agile)
- Project Assessment and Recovery
Projects where our Program Management services are employed include:
- New EMR Implementations
- Institutional Telemedicine Initiatives
- Defining and Delivering Mobility Solutions
As part of our Program Management Service, we employ discipline and rigor, using the following core processes:
- Project and Schedule Management
- Budget Management
- Communication Strategy and Management
- Risk and Issue Mitigation and Management
- Status Reporting
Leading healthcare organizations use guided and systematic processes and tools to evaluate poor performing processes because of the industry’s need to adapt, change, improve quality and control costs. The result is always to increase organizational value and improve quality, safety and productivity, however, this typically requires cultural and habit changes.
Futura's Process Improvement Services which utilizes a combined Lean/Six Sigma and Change Management approach to deliver successful and effective process improvement within your organization.
Process Improvement - What We Do
We approach each project with a tailored model with the following core principles in mind:
- Create value from a patient and customer perspective
- Review all steps in the value stream to ensure they create value
- Continually reach for perfection by removing successive layers of waste
How Does It Help My Organization?
Lean is a well-defined set of tools that increase customer value by eliminating waste and creating flow throughout the value stream.
Six Sigma is a statistical model that measures a process in terms of defects. Six Sigma enables an organization to achieve quality by using a set of strategies, tools, and methods designed to improve processes so that less than 3.4 defects (errors) exist per million opportunities and processes are as near to perfect as possible.
Change Management accelerates the implementation and increases the success of organizational change efforts.
Through combining Lean, Six Sigma and Change Management, we have a robust Process Improvement Methodology to help you. We have found that healthcare organizations that adopt Process Improvement programs can experience:
- Reduced wait times and length of hospital stay
- Improved patient safety and reduced mortality rates
- Improved quality of healthcare and efficiency
- Elimination of medical errors and adverse events
- Improved hospital and healthcare staff morale
- Efficiency and cost gains from reduced waste
Driving change for positive results can be a difficult process. Let the Futura Healthcare experts help you succeed with our experience and proven methodologies.